"You are an experience!"

       Finally,  the second quarter of my school year has passed. Means another great memory created, and I'm planning to keep it that way. Although I might not have been that great in my academics, I still learned a lot. So it's safe to say that I still did great xD.  

I can't really say anything that happened. In short, nothing really memorable happened to me this past quarter, quarter 2. 

Well, maybe the time that my whole bag got contaminated by some unpleasant "thing". It was truly humiliating, disgusting, and infuriating.

Although I got through that situation just fine. 

To what I have learned is that anyone of us can be a light that brings brightness to someone, no matter of how bright or dim that light may be, it'll grow brighter and brighter as long as you are given the much support and comfort you need.

And so I will continue, and be a light to many. Specially to those who are struggling, trying to survive(Wow ha) this past quarter.


Comments

  1. Be your own light, Lander. Shine brighter for you to see a clearer path to success. Good luck on the next quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you. Congratulations on completing the second quarter bestie! Let's plan ahead and give it our best effort for the approaching quarter! Fighting Derlanz^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for successfully finishing the second quarter, Lander!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on surviving the 2nd quarter Lander!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! Congrats for surviving this difficult quarter, I always knew that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Easter!

"I Purple You"