"Try Again" - Jaehyun
Valentine's Day is a holiday that is supposed to be about love and affection, but for me, it is a painful reminder of my brokenness. As a person who has experienced heartbreak and loss, this day feels like a cruel joke, a reminder of all that I have lost and all that I may never have again.
I remember the days when I used to look forward to Valentine's Day, when I would eagerly anticipate receiving a card or a gift from someone I cared about. But those days are long gone now. Instead, I am left with a sense of emptiness and longing, a feeling of being incomplete and alone.
As I watch others celebrate their love and happiness on this day, I can't help but feel envious and resentful. I know that I should be happy for them, but it is hard when all I can see is what I am missing out on.
But as much as Valentine's Day hurts, it also reminds me of the strength that I have gained through my struggles. I have learned that love is not just about finding someone else to complete you, but also about loving and accepting yourself for who you are.
So, on this Valentine's Day, I will try to focus on the love that I have for myself and for the people in my life who genuinely care about me. I will try to remember that my brokenness does not define me, but rather it is a part of who I am and something that I can learn and grow from.
So there I can say, Valentine's Day can be a painful reminder of heartbreak and loss for those who have experienced it. But, it can also be a reminder of the strength and resilience that we have gained through our struggles. We can use this day to focus on the love that we have for ourselves and for the people in our lives who truly care about us, and to remember that our brokenness does not keep us from seeing the bright side of such happenings in our lives.
CTTO. to Reina Cabida for the picture. <<33
I hope that the brokenness you have right now be gone soon, Love yourself first before others, Goodluck! keep doing a great job.
ReplyDeleteSelf-love is where true love begins. Love you Lander<3!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful soul, worthy of love in every shape, way and form. Good things come to those who are patient, and those who fail to value you truly are missing out right about now.
ReplyDeleteA person like you deserve to be love, Lander! I hope that you'll feel the love that you truly deserve in your lifetime.
ReplyDelete