Sa Maling Akala.

 Learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.

       At first I thought learning during the pandemic was easy and that it wouldn’t trouble me as much but as well as all of my assumptions, I was proven wrong. Learning during the Covid-19 pandemic meant not going to school and attend face to face classes, therefore it impacted many of the learning opportunities that leads to poor education or poor learning not only to me but for many other students.



       8th grade, the beginning of online classes as the way of learning that the higher ups in the department of education has chosen to implement as a substitute, for face to face classes was prohibited. I was doing great that time, I was able to pass requirements on time, I was able to participate on via Google classroom or zoom online classes or lectures, I was able to understand our lessons and keep up with my classmates on the utilization of what we’ve learned. But as time passes 9th grade came in no time. I wasn’t even able to cope with what happened during 8th grade yet we’re already at 9th grade and there when it all started to come down on my part. I was failing my classes, I was not able to comply when my teachers were asking for my outputs, so as a result I had blank grades and I was only able to pass my outputs quarterly, whenever there is an online class being conducted I couldn’t attend to every single one, my sleep schedule was so messed up like I would sleep at 4AM and wake up at 7AM and sometime no sleep at all. It was so unhealthy for me learning during the Covid-19 pandemic, I was drinking coffee too much for my age, I started to get depressed. And there where my friends interfere, they help me with my modules and projects so I am very grateful for them up until now.

       It was not all bad that resulted to me/us students learning during the Covid-19 pandemic, well the good result had an equal share I’d say.


Sources:

3 Science-Backed Ways to Better Deal With Stress. Retrieved November 9, 2022

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStpvHILTVi47PWDOl3HbedjIFQ0GbaJtjfeA&usqp=CAU

Comments

  1. I know it wasn't that easy. You did well; keep going. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well! Keep it up and continue to strive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"You are an experience!"

Happy Easter!

"I Purple You"