"I Purple You"
This
personality and behavior I have now is all thanks to the group I admire the
most which is Bangtan Sonyeondan or most known as BTS. I learned a lot of
things from them. Back then, I have this "I should start when the right
time comes" mentallity… but this phenomenal septet Kpop boy group taught
me the complete opposite - I should start now, "I should start where I am
now with what I have now". The most important thing is to get started not
next year, not next month, not when Monday comes, but get started… NOW!!. BTS
started 8 years ago, debuting in a small, in the pit of bankcruptcy agency.
Instead of pushing themselves to get into bigger companies, they accepted the
opportunity given to them by a smaller company and work hard until they finally
make something out of nothing.
Another important
thing I learned from them is persistence. I heard nothing great can be achieved
without this — the Bangtan Sonyeondan or well known as BTS the K-pop group just
proved it. Due to the unique theme of their music, the world and their industry
did not appreaciate the beauty of their creation at first. Some of their
members were even rejected — J-Hope was once rejected by JYP; while the others
didn't make it to the competition they were competing at before — Suga just
ranked second at Big Hit's Rapping Competition, Hit It, and Jungkook was
eliminated from Superstar K. Truly failure and rejection can be discouraging,
but these boys didn't let these two negative energy stop them from reaching
their dreams — they persevere, they reject rejection (pun intended).
They taught me the
greatest things in life I didn't even get to learn by myself— hardwork,
persistence, speaking for yourself, loving yourself, honesty with yourself,
speak for what you believe in… it's okay not to go with the norms or standards,
and many more to mention. I come to realized the simplicity of life, I learnt to
love myself more than anyone else in the world, my family and some of my
friends didn't believe in the vision of my dreams I can clearly see it but
them, even if they didn't know me, believe in me because they believe that
nothing is impossible and everyone are entitled to speak for their dreams. I
had the courage to live for what I believe in, thru their words, I grow. I am
not just existing now, I am living... in euphoria.
Their music
inspire me to live. I always listen to their song when I'm happy, thankful,
anxious, sad, confused, frustrated… they and their songs are with me in every
moment in my life.
Sources:
BTS Logo PNG. September 29, 2022
https://www.freepnglogos.com/uploads/bts-logo-png/bts-logo-love-yourself-edit-hiroshi-mitsuki-12.png

Whenever you put your mind to something, you become unstoppable!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice knowing what inspired you, Lander. Great job on expressing yourself! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to know about your interests!
ReplyDeleteIt is good that they taught you greatest things in life, Lander! In that way, you learned how to speaking for yourself and I love to know that.
ReplyDeleteKnowing what motivated you is wonderful, Lander!
ReplyDeleteKeep admiring and keep on striving.
ReplyDeleteAs a Kpop fan, it is very heartwarming to know that there are people who learn great things through Kpop groups. Keep on loving yourself and being in euphoria, Lander!
ReplyDelete